Friday, November 7, 2008

Sacred Whores and Trick Hos - Part 4

Yesterday, one of my clients asked, "Why are you doing this?" And before I can answer, said, "I guess that's a dumb question; of course, you're doing it for the money."

I didn't know whether I should laugh or cry.  Truth is, had I stayed home for the holidays, I had plenty of work that would have earned me 5 TIMES what I've made the last week here at the CR.  Further, had I gone back to my hometown of VanCity and worked at Madame Cleos, I would have earned more money there, too, because I would have been able to keep all of my tips instead of splitting it 50% with the House.

So why am I here? It's a simple question with a layered answer.  I think for this kind of work, if you're in it for one thing and one thing only, this industry will use u up and spit u out fast.

My marriage at home is definitely non-conventional. Entering my sexual peak as a woman around the time I was 34, my husband and I were celebate. His choice.  I really put in the effort to adapt to his lack of sexual interest in me, performing domestic and business functions as normally as I could.  But, there came a distinct instance where I was given the opportunity to choose pleasure or pattern -- and I chose pleasure.

That choice, which included honest revelations with my husband as I do not keep anything from him, led to my swinging and seeing couples as well as individuals for sexual theater. After a few months, however, I became unfulfilled with the swinger lifestyle, because much of it was ordinary and superficial -- not at all the intense "Opening Night" experience that I so long for.

When I was being interviewed by the docu-series production crew, Joe Gantz, the head producer, made an interesting observation.  I used to hitch-hike when I was a teen, relishing in the adventure of getting into someone's life and finding out where that energy takes me.  My adrenalin pumped everytime I stuck my thumb out and a car slowed to the curb, brake lights and right turn signal glowing like dive-motel signage.  Pavlovian, my mouth would salivate as I hopped into the front seat and looked into the eyes of my new adventure for the first -- and usually, only -- time.

This is the same sensation I get from hooking.  Each "party" or "turn" is like me hitchhiking a ride with someone with whom I could explore new frontiers.  And because they are paying -- with time, discretion and of course, dolla dolla bills yo -- the route is exact and direct and my sexual performance truly elevates to a surreal, present-time apparatus.

With my swinging with "squares" (people who don't pay for sex) there is ALWAYS issues over not getting it up because of the condom, or the wife, or whatever.  There is a social polution that gets in the way of total attention.

Also, last night, early Christmas Day, I spent conversing with 2 pro-veterans of the biz and they were so loving, honest, sharing and REAL. It was a wonderful connection I felt to that which I love and women I have always admired and respected.  I don't get this at home.  I never got this in my childhood.  I get this connection when I am around hookers.

One of the Brothel Rituals is that on Christmas Day, notoriously the SLOWEST day of the year in the industry, the girls of the House run out to the middle of the street (in CR case, Homestead) and pee as a group. We just did it 10 minutes ago and, no lie, 5 minutes later, three customers came in and selected girls to party.  I wasn't one of them this time, but I ain't sweating it.  I already "broke" today and I wanted to finish this blog.

So, no, I'm not doing this for money.  I'm one of those hookers that trick hos refer to as psycho sick bitches because I actually hook for the sheer pleasure and personal exercise of attention and presence.  So what if I don't make as much money on this trip as I would if I'd stayed home. The work at home will be there when I get back on the 4th and I'll finish it up and get that money anyway.  It is these precious and positively creative experiences that I am so giddy over.  2006 Christmas ROCKS!

Hope your holidays are warm and full of frivolity -- save some fun for New Years!!

Merriest Ho,
Chyna_Pi

No comments: