Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fortune Cookies - October 26, 2008

CIAO, CHYNA!
ARE THERE ANY GOOD GIRLS LEFT ON MYSPACE?? IM NOT 2 PICKY & I DONT ASK 4 MUCH... ALL I WANT IS A NICE GIRL, THATS CONFIDENT, FUN, AFFECTIONATE, WHO DOESNT PARTY OR DRINK 2 MUCH, DOESNT SMOKE, DOESNT USE DRUGS, GOES 2 CHURCH & HAS SOME KIND OF MORALS, HASNT SLEPT AROUND WITH EVERYONE & THERE DAD, IF U HAVE KIDS THATS FINE AS LONG AS THERES NO BABY DADDY DRAMA & IF THERE IS PLEASE DONT WAISTE MY TIME... LOL IS THAT 2 MUCH???
~ Mr. E, 25/IE


Ciao, Mr. E,
You're looking in the wrong world for all that. Myspace is not meant for good old fashioned unionizing, my friend. There are lots of good girls and they are deathly afraid of myspace losers so they stay away. I'm not a good girl so I figure anywhere I am they are not LOL... but what's wrong with the girls at church? maybe not the church you go to, but you can visit other churches as a "tourist" looking for a story-book romance (a new twist to the foreign affair)... i think it's a sweet idea. or try a pay-site for dating. the best candidates for relationships will pay to access the best candidates for relationships. makes sense, yes?
baci
chy pi


CIAO, CHYNA GIRL!
IN A TWISTED WAY THAT WAS VERY SWEET... LOL I APPRECIATE THE ADVICE & YES IVE MET A FEW GIRLS OF MYSPACE, BUT IT WASNT IN THE SEARCH 4 LOVE... AS FAR AS PAY SITES GO THATS NOT MY THING ID RATHER RUN INTO MISS RIGHT... THE GIRLS @ CHURCH ARE USUALY MARRIED OR BUSTED BUT THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA ON THE CHURCH HOPPING... LMAO... I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR WISDOM & CONCERN... THANKS SO MUCH & GOD BLESS... :)
~ Mr. E in IE

----------------------------



Ciao, Chyna!
About 3 months ago, I hooked up with a man and now I can't seem to get him out of my mind. It was really supposed to be only a one-night fling. The thing is, I don't do married men and I did not know this when we met and since he has been honest with me about it, I find myself willing to make an exception with him. He says his marriage is over but he stays in the house for his kids which makes me love him even more. I know he and his wife are not having sex and i want to keep his interest in me so I am open to being with another girl. The thing is, he says I should find another girl to join us. I just have never done that before and I don't even know how to approach a girl that way. I don't know how my feelings will change if I see him with another woman. I want to tell him I love him before we invite another girl in, but I don't want to be hurt or jealous when I actually find another girlfriend for us. Everytime he calls I get that butterflies and I want so much to say, "I love you." What do you think I should do?
~ Ms. CoCo, 38/Vallejo CA


Ciao, Ms. Coco
i'm really getting a vibe off ur situation

these are some things that you may choose to incorporate in ur processing... i'm not saying what's right or wrong, only sharing ways to "play" with the forces you are attracting on your path

u mention u "don't do married men" and this was supposed to be a one-time fling... perhaps the reason ur feelings are blooming is that ur former belief in urself was proven inaccurate and since uve let that part of you go, the new seed of your personality has all this new room to blossom... it isn't so much that ur feelings are true love as they are true feelings that ur situation interprets as love because uve accepted a color of ur personality that until now u have denied -- so u can focus the love that u feel for him towards u, the one who truly deserves it above all

if he suggests that u r responsible for bringing in another girl, suggest to him that he bring in his wife... that will lighten the pressure on u and open up the opportunity for a natural 3rd to join u, be it someone u meet without his direction or his wife because of his honesty... win-win either way... if u focus on bringing in a 3rd, it won't happen... at least it hasnt worked that way for me

perhaps being with a couple will be more enjoyable and easier to arrange than trying to find another girl

and the last thing i want to leave you with, speaking from current experience so take it with a grain of salt and use only if it helps u, he loves his wife. he will always love his wife and will not leave her as long as he is with you. using this data can help you discipline your feelings so you do not invest more in this affair than you can afford to lose. feel the rush, by all means, and get lost in the flutter in the tummy when you hear his voice, but don't surrender to it. he isn't surrendering to any such feelings for you because he has a responsibility to his wife and the longer you can keep your feelings of love contained, the longer you can enjoy one another... being without him will hurt more than not being able to share your feelings
baci
chy pi


Ciao, Chyna!
WOW! You are deep girl. Thank you. You are wonderful for taking the time to talk with me about it. I was pretty pinned up with thoughts and feelings not really knowing how to process everything. The things you noted about him and his dedication to his wife really made me think. Damn. What am I doing? I want to comment more on the wise things you said. I too want to ready your message a few times and ponder before I respond. I wanted to share with you that last night I went to his softball game with my 20 year son. His wife decided to come and she sat close enough to me for us to conversate. He said he watched both of us from third base and sent a guy over to give me a message that his wife was next to me. About 2 feet away. I already knew though. Talk about stomach moving and grooving. It was strange. He says it was somewhat of a turn on for him. This is all new for me. I stood my ground and remained a lady. She had no idea who I was. But I knew who she was. Strange though. It should always be the other way around. The wife should have the upper hand. He actually showed me where he lived after the game. She left the park before we did. I was surprised that he was willing to show me where his family resides. Relationships are crazy and the adults who create these strange and almost impossible ones, are even crazier. lol

Im going to read your message some more. I loved it. I am feeling you. I know you have been told this before. You should teach or counsel. Something to that degree. You are really good and you give answers to the soul.

Thankyou,
Much love,
CoCo

----------------------------



Ciao, Chyna!
This one is for you -

I know I've been away for awhile, so I sat down for a second and just comptiplated on your smile
- I love your style and how your so different from the rest, I visit your profile a lot for in my mind your smile is the best.
With that all said and done, in you I gain my insight, I wanted you to know your smile makes me smile as my mind takes flight - and transforms me to an EAGLE as my my wings spread and I glide above mother earth, I thank you for your encourging words and letting me see what I am worth.
I extend my arms to embrace thee - with these words I send from a far, may they hold you and keep you safe no matter where your reading this-no matter where you are.

~ john, 35/CA


Ciao, John!
mr. poet, u got me on the floor
never had words of tenderness
directed at me before
friendships may have ended 'les
each party knew the score
but with u i feel no game
in ur openness no shame
that we only know first names
exploring proficient consciousness
in each other, a new door
baci
chy pi

No comments: