Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sacred Whores and Trick Hos - Part 3.

The last time I worked in the adult entertainment industry, I gained a lot of perspective, self-esteem and understanding of the mechanics of the macrodimensions as it pertains to us individually. But I didn't make A LOT of money for the services I provided.

This is one of the motivators fueling my return to work, this time at the World Famous Chicken Ranch in Pahrump, NV. I needed to explore the aparatus that affects my self-worth, subtly different from self-esteem. It was like I knew what I deserved, but I couldn't figure out how to communicate that to my clients, falling back on passive behaviors to cope.

I set up a sacred shamanic sex ritual with my partner with the unspoken intent to figure out how I was going to make the most money at the brothel. The ritual was a perfect success. In the course of our performance, it was revealed to me that everytime the conversation or attention turned to me, I would consistently and quickly revert the conversation back to my partner, denying the opportunity to nurture my partners' interest in me, until they lost it completely.

Knowing that it was in my unwillingness to be vulnerable with my clients that was preventing me from engaging in the performance with my highest potential, I stopped beating myself up for not being street smart, as that false criticism was what perpetuated my behaving as a Trick Ho.

And the first night at the World Famous Chicken Ranch, my sacred ritual came to manifest.

The production crew who brought us HBO's TaxiCab Confessions among other keen adult entertainment reality series, is doing a reality series for HBO on the girls at the Chicken Ranch and when they asked me if I would be interested in participating, I didn't have to think about it.

Having refined my nervous system to respond favorably to opportunities to market myself, I was ready to fulfill their needs to capture a true newbie coming to a brothel for the first time. We shot my orientation and then later a three-hour interview which they said they will edit to 5 minutes... good job!

Oh, the doorbell just went so I gotta go line up with all my fine girlfriends here -- wish me luck and lots of bank... i'll keep y'all up to date of my manifestations.

Peace Love Unity Respect

No comments: